Bangladesh ‘A’, starting the day on five without loss, were 78 for four off 26 overs in reply to a first innings total of 292 all out off 86.3 overs by Sagicor West Indies High Performance Centre (HPC) at lunch on the second day of their four-day match at the Windward Club ground, Lucas Street, today.
The not out batsmen were left-hander Mominul Haque on one and captain Nasir Hossain on nought. Left-hander Imrul Kayes was caught at cover by Jermaine Blackwood, cutting a short ball from pacer Carlos Brathwaite, for 32 from his overnight four (66-1; 17 overs).
Marshall Ayub, playing across a full-length ball, was leg before wicket by medium-pacer Jonathan Carter for eight (77-2; 23.4 overs). Shamsur Rahman, cutting, was caught at the wicket by Chadwick Walton off Carlos Brathwaite for 28 after resuming on nought (77-3; 24.2 overs).
And Naeem Islam was well caught high to his left at second slip by Ashley Nurse off Carlos Brathwaite for nought (77-4; 24.3 overs).
Bowling: Cottrell 5-0-22-0, Cummins 6-0-22-0, C. Brathwaite 8-1-19-3, Carter 7-2-10-1. (bcacricket)
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App