It is early days still in the BICO-sponsored National Sports Council’s Primary Schools Football Competition.
But already there is some shape to the proceedings with a number of teams, such as Wilkie Cumberbatch and Wesley Hall, so far unbeaten, and others like Bayley’s and Al Falah finding the going rather tough after two weeks of action. But in every match all the schools are putting in 100 per cent effort.
This was the case at Passage Road, St Michael, today as the footballers of Westbury, Wesley Hall, Al Falah, Eagle Hall, St Mary’s and Eden Lodge gave their all in their schools’ cause.
Barbados TODAY was there to capture their efforts.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App