A St Lucy man will appear in court today facing four charges in connection with an attack on a woman and her boyfriend in Alexandria, St Lucy.
Joel Mckenzie McDonald Springer, of Northumberland, St Lucy has been charged with aggravated burglary, arson, illegal possession of a firearm and the unlawful possession of ammunition.
Last Wednesday, 35-year-old Nicole Hinds was stabbed multiple times after two men broke in her house. Her companion was also injured.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App