Barbados motor-sport ace Paul “The Surfer” Bourne has forged a new alliance with Columbus Barbados (Flow).
Bourne made the announcement in a press conference held Wednesday at McEnearney Quality Inc., (MQI) McEnearney Quality Complex, Wildey, St Michael.
While maintaining his longstanding alliances with Chefette, MQI and Banks, Bourne confirmed that Flow would be the exclusive telecommunications sponsorfor the 2014 rally season.
“I have a real appreciation and it’s a privilege to partner with Flow, an international company [which] has newly joined the local market, and choosing to back my team this season. I definitely see a winning future with this relationship – one that will be mutually beneficial, not only to Flow and us, but also to the fans,” Bourne said.
Both Flow and Bourne have a number of firsts under their belts locally and regionally, making this partnership a natural full throttle unbeatable move, said Niall Sheehy, managing director of Columbus Barbados.
“As such Flow will sponsor Bourne and show that support by adding Flow branding to his winning WRC07 car and work together to the finishing line. Flow, being the leading provider of fibre optics in the region, delivers the fastest service with its advance fibre technology, while keeping its brand as the quality product that provides value for the money,” Sheehy added.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App