Barbadian muscleman Lyndon Belgrave just missed out on a top ten finish on Saturday night when he finished 11th in the 212 division of the IFBB Wings of Strength Chicago Pro 2014 competition staged at the Tinley Park Convention Centre, Holiday Inn, in Illinois.
The event, which attracted 21 competitors, was won by American Charles Dixon, with Japan’s Hidetada Yamagishi finishing second and Tricky Jackson of Louisville, Kentucky, taking third position.
Apart from Belgrave, the only other regional competitor was Curacao’s Quincy Winklaar who finished 16th. The victory was Dixon’s first professional triumph. The event also attracted entrants from Spain, the Czech Republic, Brazil and Canada.
Belgrave, who has been competing on the pro circuit over the past few years, has also flexed his muscles at the 2013 IFBB Toronto Pro Supershow placing 14th and the 2012 IFBB Olympia Weekend placing 14th. He placed fifth in the Toronto Supershow in 2012.
Belgrave is a former Mr Barbados and Mr Bridgetown winner.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App