Ronald “Suki” King trounced contender Sergio Scarpetta in their final game today to pull himself back into contention in the World Go-As-You-Please title match in Italy.
The convincing win allowed King to draw level 1-1 after the challenger won convincingly in the seventh game.
Another eight games and two days remain. King needs only to draw the remaining matches to retain the title he has held since 1991.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App