Barbadian superstar Rihanna has arrived in Brazil ahead of this evening’s World Cup football final.
Rihanna, who has been tweeting her thoughts on the World Cup throughout the duration of the tournament, posted a picture of herself and the 72-year-old football legend Pele soon after she landed in Rio de Janeiro.
Rihanna looked delighted to have met the legend, who she describes as ‘the great Pele’ on her official Twitter account.
The Pour It Up singer seems to have been following the World Cup extremely closely as she has been posting her thoughts on matches since the opening group games of the prestigious competition.
Brazil, Colombia and Germany are just some of the teams Rihanna has supported over the past couple of weeks.
She was particularly supportive of James Rodriguez, who emerged as one of the stars of the World Cup, after Colombia were knocked out of the competition by Brazil. (Mail Online/BarbadosToday)
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App