It seems everywhere you look these days there’s a pile of garbage. Just take a look at this once functional ZR van, which is now being used as a receptacle for refuse. Photographer Marissa Lindsay spotted the repulsive metal heap just off Hinds Hill, St Michael.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App