The Royal Barbados Police Force today sounded a new warning to members of the public to be extra vigilant when conducting transactions at Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs).
This following several reports of unauthorized withdrawals via the ATM network.
In a press release, the Force urged users to be on the look out for strange devices on or around the ATM and to also thoroughly inspect the ATM for any devices before inserting their cards.
Police further advised users to cover the keypad when entering their pins.
“Be aware of suspicious persons in the area of the ATM,” the release added.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App