Barbados’ veteran calypso and soca performers were at their entertaining best last night as the National Cultural Foundation (NCF) put on a fantastic 40th anniversary Monarchs in Concert show.
At the end of the night, the large crowd at the National Stadium left feeling quite satisfied and many were heard saying that they got more than their money’s worth after they were treated to a four-hour cultural presentation featuring some of the best Crop Over hits through the years.
Here are some of the highlights of the night’s event which the organisers plan to make a festival staple.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App