Workmen got down to work today on the Spring Garden Highway to make the popular spot already for Bridgetown Market.
Personnel from the Ministry of Transport and Work were on the job debushing the area of unwanted grass and litter while others put the finishing touches on stalls which will showcase delights of every kind, including food, craft, fashion and souvenirs.
Patrons will also be treated to a wide range of local entertainment, including the popular songs of Crop Over , as well as dance groups, the Landship, stilt walking
and folk groups.
The street fair opens on Saturday and climaxes on Sunday.
- Tremor jolts Jamaica
- GUYANA - Baby dies after brother feeds him rat poison
- THE BAHAMAS - No ‘rest’ for killer
- REGIONAL - Aide-de-camp to Bahamas’ GG gunned down in front of daughter
- REGIONAL - Counsellor says one suicide committed every week in Jamaica
- JAMAICA - Family, teachers, classmates mourn teen
- Mobile App