Workmen got down to work today on the Spring Garden Highway to make the popular spot already for Bridgetown Market.
Personnel from the Ministry of Transport and Work were on the job debushing the area of unwanted grass and litter while others put the finishing touches on stalls which will showcase delights of every kind, including food, craft, fashion and souvenirs.
Patrons will also be treated to a wide range of local entertainment, including the popular songs of Crop Over , as well as dance groups, the Landship, stilt walking
and folk groups.
The street fair opens on Saturday and climaxes on Sunday.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App