FALMOUTH, Trelawny — Two women were killed yesterday in a collision on the Duncans to Falmouth main road, in the vicinity of Burwood Beach.
They have been identified as Keisha Davis, 36, a resident of New Jersey, United States, and Heather Lowe of Elthan in St Ann.
The deceased were among the five people travelling in a Toyota Probox motorcar which was heading towards Falmouth when the accident occurred. Details about the crash were not available.
The other occupants of the Probox, as well as the driver of the SUV involved, were taken to hospital for medical attention.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App