It has become known as one of the top-flight all-inclusive fetes for Crop Over.
And the close to 1,000 people who attended the 2014 edition of This is Mas hosted by Leader of the Opposition Mia Mottley were not disappointed, based on reports.
There were countless performances, including by Gorg, Grynner and Porgie & Murda and the Point Fortin Engine Room out of Trinidad and Tobago.
The event, held last night at Lydengrove, Strathclyde, St Michael, has been staged for more than 10 years to raise funds for charity.
This year, Mottley is seeking to complete a multipurpose community centre in her St Michael North East constituency.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App