Met officials are again appealing to members of the public to remain on their guard this hurricane season.
The island has been experiencing intermittent rain showers over the past two days due to a passing tropical wave.
Acting Senior Meteorological Officer Clairmonte Williams said the weather is expected to ease somewhat later today into tomorrow morning.
However, that reprieve will only be temporary as another system is expected to affect the island by Sunday into Monday.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App