Police are seeking the public’s help in locating two men wanted for questioning in connection with serious criminal matters.
They are Romario Antonio Clarke, 20, of Garden Land, Country Road St. Michael and Rashayne Aneil Blenman, 18, of Fitts Village St. James.
Clarke is about 5’9” in height, slim build, and is of dark complexion. He has an oval head and low black hair. Blenman is about 5’10” in height, slim build, and is of dark complexion. He has oval head, a long nose and black and brown hair.
The men, who police say are considered armed and dangerous and should not be approached, are advised that they can present themselves to police, accompanied by their attorneys or a family member.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to contact the Police Emergency at telephone number ‘211’, the nearest police station or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477).
“The public is reminded that it is a serious offence to harbour or assist wanted persons and any person caught committing this offence can be prosecuted,” a police statement said.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App