Heavy rains experienced over the past two days due to the passing of a tropical wave will clear up by tomorrow but officials from the Meteorological Office are appealing to members of the public to be on their guard as another system is expected to affect this island this weekend.
Met spokesman Clairmonte Williams told Barbados TODAY that come late Sunday into Monday there is the likelihood of another tropical wave moving into the area.
Today, motorists, like this one at Sion Hill, St James, were especially cautious as they drove along flooded streets.
(Picture by Davandra Babb.)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App