Rihanna plans to buy a football club in the UK following her excitement at this summer’s World Cup.
The pop princess enjoyed the tournament in Brazil so much she has set her sights on establishing a football academy in Barbados before branching out into ownership.
A source said: ‘At first we thought Rihanna’s desire to be involved with soccer on a business level would soon blow over. We figured she was still on a high from the World Cup.
‘But now it’s becoming clear she really is serious. She’s talking about setting up a football academy in her native Barbados. Then her big dream is to be involved with a UK club.’
While Rihanna has designs on getting her hands on a British team, the 26-year-old beauty has also reportedly been considering options closer to her Tinsel Town home.
A source told the Daily Star: ‘Britain is like a second home to her, although she’s also hinted she may do something with an LA team.’(Daily Mail)
Recent Local News
- Ministry launches investigation into death at senior citizens home
- Update - Police release the name of Vauxhall victim
- Police probe another unnatural death in St Lucy
- Family mourns for Mario Peters
- Update: Police investigate homicide at senior citizens home
- Police probe unnatural death in Christ Church
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App