Two wanted men have turned themselves in and police are now searching for another young man in connection with another serious criminal matter.
Police say Romario Antonio Clarke, 20, of Garden Land, Country Road, St Michael, and Rashayne Aneil Blenman, 18, of Fitts Village, St James, turned themselves in today, accompanied by lawyers, and are now assisting with an ongoing investigation.
Now the police is seeking the assistance of the public in locating a man believed to be “armed and dangerous”.
He is Kemal Mally Yarde, 24, of 1st Avenue, Long Gap, Spooners Hill, St Michael. He is about 5 feet 6 inches in height, has a slim build, brown complexion, small lips and small brown eyes.
Yarde has been urged to turn himself in to police, accompanied by an attorney-at law or a family member.
Police said in a statement that he should not be approached by any member of the public.
Anyone who may know Yarde’s whereabouts is asked to contact the police at emergency number 211, the nearest police station or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477).
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App