Police are investigating a report where Margaret Christopher, 27, of Halls Road, St. Michael, was attacked by a man whilst at Parris Hill, St. Joseph, about 7:15 this morning.
Christopher received multiple lacerations and was transported to the QEH by ambulance in a semi-conscious condition.
Her condition is serious but stable.
Her attacker was also transported to the QEH by ambulance, suffering from wounds to both wrists which are believed to be self-inflicted.
He is currently under police guard.
- Local News
- Tremor jolts Jamaica
- GUYANA - Baby dies after brother feeds him rat poison
- THE BAHAMAS - No ‘rest’ for killer
- REGIONAL - Aide-de-camp to Bahamas’ GG gunned down in front of daughter
- REGIONAL - Counsellor says one suicide committed every week in Jamaica
- JAMAICA - Family, teachers, classmates mourn teen
- Mobile App