The Hamilton Lashley Foundation (HLF) defeated Wanderers Cricket Club by 42 runs in the Derek Sealy Cricket Tournament played at Mapp Hill, St Michael yesterday.
Wanderers won the toss and chose to field which was a decision HLF made them regret as they made 162 for two from their 15 overs. Openers Jaden Jones and Jonathan Howard put on an impressive first-wicket partnership of 100 for HLF. Jones top-scored with an unbeaten 98 and Howard made 22 while number three batsman Deshon Walcott chipped in with 21.
In response Wanderers fell well short making 120 for five from their allotted 15 overs.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App