Two wanted men who turned themselves in to police on Monday have been charged with killing Fitts Village, St James resident Mark Walton.
Romario Clarke, 20, of Garden Land, Country Road, St Michael and Rashayne Aneil Blenman, 18, of Fitts Village St. James will appear in court today charged with killing 23-year-old Walton last Monday.
Walton reportedly went to help a friend who was being accosted by two men at a bus stop near his house when he was fatally shot.
Clarke is also charged with serious bodily harm and unlawful use of a firearm, in relation to the shooting of a man on July 17, as well as wounding a man in December 2013.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App