Gospel fans will hear international gospel singer Susan Quintyne perform live in Barbados later this month.
Quintyne, who made a name as one of the lead soloists of the Brooklyn Tabernacle Singers and the multi-Grammy Award-winning Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir, before embarking on a solo career, will minister to congregations in song, and will also launch her first book Love Letters To My Child and introduce her second CD Glorious Is Thy Name, which was released in July 2013.
She launched her first CD Worthy Of Worship in Barbados in July 2011.
Quintyne will be in the island from tomorrow, August 15, to August 26.
Worshippers attending service at the Collymore Rock Church Of The Nazarene on Sunday at 10 a.m. will be treated to her beautiful singing. She is expected to worship and give a musical treat at the Carrington’s Wesleyan Church, Welches, St Michael, the following Sunday, August 24, at 10 a.m. when her book will be launched.
Quintyne was born in Britain to Barbadian parents, but later migrated to New York, United States, where she met and married Bajan Anthony Quintyne. They are the parents of three children.
- VENEZUELA - Soldiers abandon posts at Colombia border
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- Mobile App