Three employees, including a senior manager, have parted ways with Nassco Ltd.
Well-informed sources told Barbados TODAY that general manager of Nassco Finance Company Allan King has resigned, while salespersons St Clair Roach and Martin King have had their contracts terminated.
The development comes amid an ongoing probe that started as far back as April.
When contacted today, Nassco’s general manager Roger Hill was tightlipped.
“We are not prepared to make any comments on that matter at this moment. This whole affair has legal implications and we are not prepared to make any comment until certain things happen,” he said, although not elaborating on what those “certain things” were.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App