Rookie opener Kraigg Brathwaite is now the third youngest West Indies batsman to hit a Test double hundred.
He accomplished the feat as West Indies cautiously made their way through the rain-ravaged second day of the opening Test against Bangladesh in St Vincent yesterday.
At the close at Arnos Vale, West Indies were 407 for three with the 21-year-old Brathwaite unbeaten on 205 – an innings that had consumed over nine hours, 437 balls and included 14 fours.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App