A second man is in police custody in connection with the murder of Darren Browne in Oistins last month.
That’s according to police public relations officer Inspector David Welch.
Yesterday, Kadian Romaine Chase, 21, of Silver Hill, Christ Church was remanded to prison on the charge.
Browne died after he was allegedly stabbed on August 30.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App