The body of a man has washed up on the beach at Foul Bay, St Philip.
Police have yet to confirm the identify of the man.
However, the discovery comes amid a search for 18-year-old Shaquille Oneal Denny who went missing after diving off a cliff at the beach at the Crane in the same parish.
More details will be provided as they come to hand.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App