A family member of Shaquille Oneal Denny has confirmed that it is his body which washed up on the beach at Foul Bay, St Philip a short while ago.
Denny, 18, who resided at Rollins Road, Silver Sands, Christ Church, went missing after diving off a cliff at the beach at the Crane in the same parish yesterday evening.
His mother, Allison Denny, had been holding out hope that he would be found alive.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App