Three young men will face the court today for last week’s aggravated burglary at Esso Service Station in Payne’s Bay, St James, in addition to two other aggravated burglary and three robbery charges.
They are Rochan Jackson Thomas, 20, of 1st Avenue, Vauxhall, Christ Church; Rashad Moore, 24, of Vauxhall, Christ Church; and Leross Deandre Burnett, 25, of Chapman Village, St Thomas.
Their court appearance comes exactly a week after the gas station was robbed, around 5 am on September 8, by three masked, armed men who got away with an undisclosed sum of money.
The other five charges were laid after investigations led to the discovery of money and items allegedly connected with those crimes.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App