Some Barbados Light and Power Company Limited (BL&P) customers have been reporting power outages across sections of the island.
But in a short statement this morning, the utility company gave the assurance that it was investigating the matter and work was being done to restore power.
While the company did not specify the areas affected, it blamed bad weather for the cause of the outages.
“The Barbados Light & Power Company is investigating a few reported outages across the island mainly due to the inclement weather. Crews have been dispatched to the affected areas and will be working to restore power safely, as the weather permits. The company apologizes for any inconvenience caused as a result of the outages,” it said.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App