A flood warning is currently in effect for Barbados.
Meteorologist David Best says persistent rainfall, which have been affecting the island over the past 48 hours, will continue for the next three to six hours.
A number of communities have experienced heavy flooding, which, in some cases, brought traffic to a standstill.
Here are some of the sights from earlier today.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App