The hackers are back, and this time they claim to have released naked images of Rihanna.
In a fresh attack weeks after the initial release of explicit images of Jennifer Lawrence, Rihanna has allegedly fallen victim to the iCloud hacking scandal.
The images have not been confirmed as the songstress, however, in one shot a fully naked woman can be seen with her back to the camera with tattoos bearing striking resemblance to that of the singer.
The shots were uploaded to 4Chan and have since begun circling the internet.
She joins the likes of Kate Upton and J-Law who were targeted in the first instance of leaked snaps.
They come just a day after it was alleged that Kim Kardashian, Hayden Panettiere and Kaley Cuoco have also fallen victim to the hackers.
Rihanna’s rep has been contacted for comment. (Metro)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App