Dario Terrel Foster was remanded to the Psychiatric Hospital after appearing in court today charged with setting fire to the house he shared with his grandmother.
The 25-year-old faced the District “A” Magistrates’ Court today on the arson charge.
Foster was arrested shortly after the fire started at Block 99D Eden Lodge Housing Area on Monday morning.
The blaze destroyed the residence and damaged two adjoining units.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App