Police have charged a 25-year-old man with setting fire to the Eden Lodge, St Michael housing uint that he shared with his grandmother.
Dario Terrel Foster will appear in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court today to answer the arson charge.
He was arrested shortly after the fire started at Block 99D Eden Lodge Housing Area on Monday morning.
The blaze destroyed the residence and damaged two adjoining units.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App