Police have charged Kemar Dalwin Harris with killing a man on the beach at Fitts Village, St James earlier this month.
Harris, 20, of Nurse Land, Bank Hall, St Michael, appeared in the Holetown Magistrates’ Court on the charge of murdering Neipaul Trotman and was remanded to prison today.
He will return to court on October 23.
Trotman was killed on September 10 while on the beach with his son.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App