One of the three men involved in last Saturday’s stabbing incident at the Nursery Drive Terminal in Bridgetown has been remanded to prison.
Kemar Peter Pile Martin appeared in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court today charged with causing serious bodily harm to Tony Pilgrim with intent to maim, disfigure, or disable.
The accused, along with the other men, received multiple chop wounds during the fracas.
Recent Local News
- Ministry launches investigation into death at senior citizens home
- Update - Police release the name of Vauxhall victim
- Police probe another unnatural death in St Lucy
- Family mourns for Mario Peters
- Update: Police investigate homicide at senior citizens home
- Police probe unnatural death in Christ Church
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App