It was difficult going for motorists this morning as several areas across Barbados were flooded as heavy rainfall lashed the island.
The Barbados Meteorological Service said the worst is over and partly cloudy to cloudy and hazy conditions are expected for the rest of the day with a few scattered showers and the chance of isolated thunderstorms.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App