Justin Boyce, the lone competitor for Barbados, failed to medal on the final day of the Pan American Judo Cup at the Sir Garfield Sobers Gymnasium today.
Boyce lost in his opening match to German Ayala of Mexico and Aprahamian Alain of Uruguay, despite putting up a strong fight has left the host medaless among a field of 22 nations who participated.
After this weekend the Bajan judokas have missed out on generating vital points that would have gone towards them qualifying for the 2015 Pan American Games in Toronto.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App