Lawmen are investigating a break-in at the St Barnabas Anglican Church this morning.
Barbados TODAY understands that the church office and altar were ransacked and a computer stolen.
When worshippers began services at 6:30 am, police were still on the scene as they searched for clues.
The break-in came as the church entered the last week of its year-long 175th anniversary celebrations.
Recent Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App