Two people are facing cocaine charges following an operation executed by the Drug Squad in the north of the island on Friday.
Joy Lorette Graham, a 55-year-old housekeeper and 28-year-old Shane Michael McCarthy, both of Checker Hall, St Lucy, will appear in the Holetown Magistrates’ Court tomorrow, charged with possession of two kilos of cocaine and trafficking.
McCarthy also faces an additional charge of committing acts preparatory to supplying cocaine.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App