The 55-year-old housekeeper and 28-year-old
man who were arrested after allegedly having two kilos of cocaine are now out on bail.
Joy Lorette Graham and Shane Michael McCarthy, both of Checker Hall, St Lucy, appeared in the Holetown Magistrates’ Court yesterday on charges of trafficking and possession.
McCarthy also faced an additional charge of committing acts preparatory to supplying cocaine.
The two were arrested when the Drug Squad executed an operation in the north of the island last Friday.
They will return to court on January 20, 2015.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App