Hundreds of Barbadians are currently gathered outside the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre for a chance to land a job with Sandals.
The interviews for five departments were scheduled to begin at 9 am but with over 150 people gathered outside before 7 am, the interview process began an hour early.
The crowd had grown so large by 10:30 am that police had to be called in to maintain order.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App