A flash flood warning has been issued for Barbados.
The Barbados Meteorological Services said a combination of light winds, an abundance of low level moisture and strong daytime heating is producing locally moderate to heavy showers and thunderstorms mainly over some central, western, northern-western and northern areas of the island.
Forecasters said some flash flooding is likely, and residents in flood-prone areas should be on the alert and take necessary precautions.
The flash flood warning remains in effect until 4 p.m. today.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App