Barbadians and visitors were greeted with an unusual sight in Bridgetown this morning as some residents accompanied by more than half a dozen dogs walked through The City.
The rally and motorcade formed part of activities held in recognition of the historic visit of United Kingdom-based Dylan – the first guide dog to be in Barbados – and his owner Danny Eleeson.
The motorcade and rally – which is part of a sensitization tour facilitated by the Barbados Council for the Disabled – started at Cheapside and ended at the Weymouth Grounds.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App