A British visitor is this island’s latest road fatality.
The man, whose identity has not yet been released by police, died on the spot after his hired motor car collided with a container truck along Bulkeley’s Road, St George.
The accident occurred shortly before midday.
Police say the two vehicles were travelling in opposite directions.
The driver of the truck, 48-year-old Franklyn Sterling of Hindsbury Road St Michael, escaped serious injury.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App