Police have arrested and charged three young men, between the ages of 25 and 30, in connection with a number of aggravated burglaries, which occurred since April.
They are: Ramon Ricardo Callender, 25, of #3 Grazettes New Road, St Michael; Dwayne Alistair Dyal, 33, of 4th Avenue Harts Gap, Christ Church; and Roland Humphrey Marshall, 30, of St. Matthias Road, Christ Church.
“All three persons were charged jointly with two counts of aggravated burglary,” the police said in a statement this morning.
Callender has also been charged with three other counts of aggravated burglary. One of these incidents occurred at Babbs Minimart on Dayrell’s Road, St Michael on October 20 in which Stephen Babb and his nephew Dwight Babb were shot and injured. Callender also faces charges of illegal possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of a quantity of ammunition.
The three accused men were expected to appear at the District E/Holetown Magistrates Court.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App