Lawmen are investigating a shooting incident that occurred this afternoon.
Roger Pilgrim of Roberts Gap, Halls Road, St Michael was shot in his chest around 1:30 pm while in his neighbourhood.
He was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by car and is currently undergoing treatment.
Police Public Relations Officer acting ASP David Welch said the shooting followed “an incident in the area . . . near the roadway”.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App