Fraud accused Rodney Wilkinson is out on bail.
He walked out of the Supreme Court around noon after securing bail to the tune $1.5 million.
Three sureties, including car rental businessman Lionel Riley, signed on his behalf.
Wilkinson, the owner of Executive Rentals, who was also accompanied today by his attorney Marlon Gordon, will return to court on January 27.
Wilkinson has been on remand at Dodds prison for the last month on 67 counts of criminal deception.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App