Hundreds of Barbadians opted to ring in the New Year lavishly.
One of the more popular party spots last night was the BTI high-rise car park, where partygoers flocked to the event Lavish: Citta Rossa.
The all-inclusive event, which was held on the car park’s top floor, featured several food stations as well
as numerous bars serving premium drinks all night long.
Clad in some of their best linen, patrons danced the night away as some of the island’s top deejays, including Bubbles and Stan and Scott & Mali Fresh, played some of the year’s most popular songs throughout the night.
The venue also provided a perfect vantage point from which to view fireworks, which lit up the sky at exactly 12 a.m., to signal the start of the New Year.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App