The preview screening of Season Two of the reality TV show Bank on Me was a hit last evening as attendees laughed and cheered for the contestants.
Many of those present at Scotiabank’s Haggatt Hall branch were themselves participants.
However, at the end of the screening they were left in suspense, wondering who would make it to the next stage of the show.
“Season Two of the show promises to be just as exciting as the previous season with 24 new contestants
of all ages representing an eclectic and interesting variety of business,” said Maureen Edwards, small business development manager at Scotiabank, which has partnered with Blue Waters Production on the show.
Labour Minister Senator Dr Esther Byer-Suckoo, as well as bank employees,, mentors and others attended the screening.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App