One of the five men, who was the subject of a wanted notice by police over the weekend, has turned himself in.
Lawmen say 25-year-old Leon Garfield Lawrence, aliases Shrek and John, of Block 10D Bonnetts Housing area, St Michael, arrived at a police station accompanied by his attorney-at-law.
Lawrence, who had been described as armed and dangerous, is now assisting with an investigation, police said.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App